Barkley’s Best Sitting and Dog Walking offers professional in-your-home pet sitting and dog walking to Eastside Bellingham and East Whatcom County.
Why choose a Pet Sitter?
- Your pet can remain in the comfort and security of their own, familiar environment.
- Follow your pets customary diet and exercise routine.
- Your pet avoids exposure to possible illness, injury or insects from other animals.
- Relieve guilty feelings for leaving your pet alone at home all day.
- Regular home visits provide crime deterrence for your home.
- Personalized individual attention for your pet’s needs.
Pet Sitter service includes:
- Two to Four daily visits, 30-90 minutes each, depending on your needs
- Individual leashed neighborhood walks each visit (no additional charge)
- Feeding and frequent fresh water change
- Cat litter box and/or cages cleaned
- Gentle towel drying in rainy weather
- Indoor plant/outdoor flower watering
- Pick up mail/newspaper
- Gentle pet massage/belly rubs
- Daily communication via email, text or phone
- Tons of love.
Daily dog walking provides your dog the opportunity to get exercise, personal attention, affection and play while you are at work, busy with other errands or are unable to walk your dog because of an illness or injury. Barkley’s Best Sitting and Dog Walking will tailor a walking program that is customized to fit your dog’s specific needs.
Puppies and senior dogs need more frequent potty breaks and your schedule may not allow you the opportunity to give him/her these breaks. I can help. You can count on Barkley’s Best Sitting and Dog Walking to be professional, reliable and always go “Above and Beyond” to care for your pet’s exercise needs.
With Barkley’s Best Sitting and Dog Walking it is policy to walk dogs from only one family at a time so your dog receives my full attention one hundred percent of the time.
Dog walking service includes:
- Individual, leashed neighborhood walks
- 30, 45 or 60 minute walk options
- Gentle towel drying in rainy/snowy weather
- Poo pick up
- Fresh water
- Communication after every walk
Consultation required prior to all services.